Application for Die Cast Mould:
1. Concept modeling The freedom of multiple design iterations without cost penalty
2. Form, fit and function testing STK prototypes help engineers and designers determine form, fit and function before investing in tooling
3. Design verification Test your new products on the market and ensure that your design is right before going to mass production
4. Masters You can use STK prototypes as masters for vacuum forming, investment casting and many other methods
5. Marketing tools Need to show your new concept to create a buzz? Build a STK prototype. You can paint it, plate it or just simply show it.
Following is our detailed service for CNC Model and Quick Prototype:
A. Rapid prototyping making(SLA, SLS, FDM)
B. CNC prototype manufacturing
C. Rapid silicone mould and vacuum casting
D. Aluminum parts machining
E. Industrial Design
F. Reverse Engineering
G. Injection molding
In the plastic molding process, plastic resins are used in pellet or granular form. Choice of plastic type depends on the kind of product being made, its requirements and the overall budget. Of the hundreds of available plastics. Some of the ones used in the plastic injection molding process include polystyrene, polycarbonate, polypropylene, polyethylene, polyamide, polyvinyl chloride, Teflon®, Delrin®, and acrylic.